MindStick SurveyManager is a powerful easy to use software product which helps user to deploy ASP.NET web surveys in minutes, collect data and view results without writing any code. Our survey creating grid lets you design your survey and save that to an (.msd) file. Then you can set this file as a property of web control dll which can be hosted in any existing ASPX web page or new page. Results of your surveys can be saved to an xml files and can be viewed in grid and chart format.
Following are the highlights of MindStick Survey Manager:
- Create a Web Survey, add questions, answer options and choose style without writing even one line of code.
- Preview the created survey.
- Host the survey in existing asp.net web form or create new one.
- Choose the option to save the survey result in xml file.
- Use MS Survey Manager Viewer to view the survey results in grid and chart format.
- Use of Visual Studio is optional.
MindStick SurveyManager provides an asp.net control (MindStick.Controls.Survey.dll) Dll and (MindStickSurveyPage.aspx) page in addition to main application, which is used to display the surveys in web forms of asp.net.
(MindStick.Controls.Survey.dll) Dll -- User can add the control (dll) in toolbox of asp.net web application and pass the survey (.msd) file path in the property (SurveyFile) of server control. User has to pass the xml file path in the property (SurveyDataFile) of server control in order to save the data in the xml file.
(MindStickSurveyPage.aspx) page -- User can add the page in your asp.net application and pass the survey (.msd) file path in the property (SurveyFile) of server control. User has to pass the xml file path in the property (SurveyDataFile) of server control in order to save the data in xml file. You also have to put the (MindStick.Controls.Survey.dll) in the bin folder of your application.
User can view the survey result data of SurveyDataFile (xml file) by using View Result option in MindStick Survey Manager.
- User can easily create and design surveys.
- User can easily create web form and add validations.
- It reduces time as user needs not to write HTML and CSS code for each survey.
- User can easily view survey results in grid and chart format by just passing xml file.