BY USING MINDSTICK SOFTWARE PVT. LTD. (WE, US, OR SITE), YOU (USER, READER, OR VISITOR) ACCEPT AND WILL BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BY US. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTIFICATION. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING OR USING THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
Sign In or Log In:
- Use of the MindStick Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- When you create your profile, you will be asked to provide some details about yourself. You agree to provide correct and genuine information about yourself, including your real name while creating the account on MindStick. All these details are part of registration and you need to take care in maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- While Sign In through Integrated Service Provider (i.e. Social Networking Site or mail id), you are allowing us to pass to and receive from the Integrated Service Provider, your login information and other user data that the respective platform provides.
- While making an account, you are supposed to provide genuine information and Mail Id, as we send the verification link to your Email Id for the authenticity of the user.
- Every 3 months or 90 days you have to re-verify your profile details, as a Guest User or Elite user.
- You can reset your Password in case you forgot your original password. You can perform this activity at any of the three portals (i.e. MindStick, Q&A MindStick, and MindStick YourViews) and it will be effective on all three portals at a time.
We reserve all rights to allow or terminate a membership without any prior notification. We also reserve the rights to change the membership types on our site.
What you can Post? / Your Content
- MindStick enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All the material that you Upload, Publish or Display to others through this platform will be referred to collectively as ‘Your Content’. You acknowledge and agree that, by using the MindStick Platform, your content may be viewed by the General Public.
- The author owns the right to the content, in case of Plagiarism/Copyright Infringement, the author will be held liable. Any plagiarized or factually incorrect content reported to the team might get removed.
- The Content Contributor whether it is a Guest User or the Sponsored User, the submitted Content should be 100 percent Unique. No, Plagiarized content is allowed at any of the submissions.
- The post will appear for the general public only when your content gets approved by the MindStick Team. The post may also be rejected or deleted at any phase if found not proper or violating the Terms and Conditions of MindStick Software Pvt. Ltd.
- In a single post, you are allowed to post only relevant Links, Images, and Videos which provide meaning and support to the answer.
- Do not post content that infringes any Intellectual Property or Personal rights of another party. And don’t use MindStick to engage in Unlawful or Fraudulent activity, or to promote Illegal Activity.
- Once you submit any post in MindStick, YourViews, and Q&A, you can edit or delete your post at any time within 3 days. MindStick may remove your post if suspected of SPAM.
- You are not allowed to edit the post with irrelevant details after the approval of the post and violating the policy of MindStick.
- However, you may also request for the editing of the post after the lapse of a period of 3 days. Send a mail on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MindStick has the authority to Delete any post and Ban the User without any prior notice if found with inappropriate content and violating the policies of the MindStick.
- It is OK to disagree, but please be Nice, Respectful, Civil, and considerate to other posts. As MindStick does not endorse any type of Hate Speech, which attacks or downgrades an individual or group based on Race, Gender, Religion, Nationality, Political Group, Ethnicity, or any other similar characteristics.
- It is suggested to keep a backup of all your posts, in case of any type of loss of data MindStick will not be responsible for the same. As we keep the backup of the data but all the users are suggested to keep the backup if we might lose the data in the worst-case scenario.
- Please be wise while posting or making any comment on the previously published post, as if the main post gets deleted then all the comments, links, answers, and solutions of that particular post will also get deleted.
External Widgets: We provide 3rd Party Widgets such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and other social platforms, which allows users to share articles and other information on different platforms.
These widgets may collect your IP Address, which page you are visiting on our sites, and may set a cookie to enable the widget to function properly. These widgets don’t store any personal information from the user and simply act as a bridge for the convenience of sharing information.
Links to Third Party Sites: Third-party site links on this site are only for your convenience and we have no responsibility and control over third-party links. If any link is misleading or changed or removed, we are not responsible for that.
Contest & Prizes
We may start or stop contests and prizes without any prior notification. Winners of contest and prizes are selected based on the article/code contents, usefulness, downloads, reader's feedback, judge’s decision, and other factors. We reserve all the rights to determine the winner from the chosen entries as well as to cancel the contest or prizes without any prior notice. We shall try to send the winner prizes as soon as possible, but we are not responsible for any delay or missing items by the mail. However, the contact details and other related information will be taken from the winner personally. So, that the gift prize can be correctly sent to the respective party.
- For Sponsored Post MindStick enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All the material that you Upload, Publish or Display to others through this platform will be referred to collectively as ‘Your Content’. You acknowledge and agree that, by using the MindStick Platform, your content may be viewed by the General Public.
- The Content should be Unique and no false information should be provided. In case, the team found you in violation of any rule, then the post can be removed without any prior notice.
- The Content Contributor while submitting the Content make sure that the content is 100 percent Unique. No, Plagiarized content is allowed at any of the submissions.
- Your content doesn’t contain unrequired internal links, external links, images or even videos. you may attach as per the length of the content.
- The post will only be visible after it gets approved by the MindStick team.
- We can make you edit the post if requirements arise. And you can also edit and update the post in the period of 3 days.
- Each time you edit the post, it will require approval from the admin then only the post will be published with the submitted changes.
- The post must be published on the destination website before submitting it for the Sponsored Post.
- Inappropriate and/or Violating Content is not allowed. On knowledge, MindStick may cancel or suspend your access to MindStick Sponsored services if it comes across you sharing your personal access without further obligation to you.
- The Sponsored Post will expire in a period of 1 year (regardless of what pack you purchased).
- The Company or the author is solely responsible for the content of the post.
- You can renew your post at any time after the post expires, or can renew the specific post 30 days before its expiration date.
- The renewed post is also allowed for modification, but for that, you will get only 3 days times.
- The renewed post can be modified but its ‘Title/Topic’ cannot be changed.
- If the Sponsored post gets deleted or removed then all the related posts to the article i.e. Comments, Answers, Solutions, etc. will also get deleted.
Package for Sponsored Posts
- The Subscription Price will be made clear to you after you Sign Up or become the User of MindStick for further details.
- At a time you can avail more than one available packages.
- After the Subscription Pack expires, you will become a Guest User, until you renew your pack or apply for another pack at any time.
- Packages will be updated at any time. So, for a better pack, check out the available packages regularly.
- The Packages are Broadly Categorized in ‘Monthly’ and ‘Annual’ Packages, which are further divided into sub-categories. For further details, and updated packages you can visit this link.
- These Packages hold Add-on Packages as well, which users can easily avail at any time. These add-on packages are for all the MindStick portals.
- MindStick will send a reminder mail to its existing Subscribers 15 days and 7 days before the expiration of the package, as well as, on the last day (0th Day) i.e. on the day the package is expiring as you can renew the package or choose another available package according to the need.
MindStick uses multiple mode of payment, which re-directs you towards the Payment Gateway.
MindStick don’t save any Personal details or Bank Account details of any user. All these details are with the Payment Gateway only.
In case, you found any problem or issue while making the transaction, then you should contact to the Payment Gateway.
To make the Payment by using the Payment Gateway, the user is liable to follow the terms and conditions of the specific Payment Gateway.
MindStick doesn’t endorse any kind of refund of money after the successful payment.
If there is any kind of dispute or any serious concern then you can contact to the authority through Email and can conclude to the mutual decision.
The other Payment related issues (like problem while transferring the money through payment Gateway) will only be entertained by the Payment Gateway. MindStick don’t have any involvement with it.
After you made successful payment for the subscribed package MindStick will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time, until the MindStick receives successful payment transaction.
If you made incorrect amount of payment for the chosen package, then MindStick is not liable to activate the chosen pack or refund the amount. So, make the payment with precision.
It is your decision whether you purchase or use any Third Party Products or Services made available on or via Third Party Site. MindStick will not be responsible for any kind of dispute or loss through Third Party Purchase, it is solely your decision and concern.
Fees & Payment Mode
- MindStick uses multiple modes of payment, which re-directs you towards the Payment Gateway.
- MindStick doesn’t save any Personal details or Bank Account details of any user. All these details are with the Payment Gateway only.
- In case, you found any problem or issue while making the transaction, then you should contact the Payment Gateway.
- To make the Payment by using the Payment Gateway, the user is liable to follow the terms and conditions of the specific Payment Gateway.
- MindStick doesn’t endorse any kind of refund of money after the successful payment.
- If there is any kind of dispute or any serious concern then you can contact the authority through Email and can conclude the mutual decision.
- The other Payment related issues (like problems while transferring the money through payment Gateway) will only be entertained by the Payment Gateway. MindStick doesn’t have any involvement with it.
- After you made a successful payment for the subscribed package MindStick will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time until the MindStick receives a successful payment transaction.
- If you made an incorrect amount of payment for the chosen package, then MindStick is not liable to activate the chosen pack or refund the amount. So, make the payment with precision.
- It is your decision whether you purchase or use any Third Party Products or Services made available on or via Third Party Sites. MindStick will not be responsible for any kind of dispute or loss through Third Party Purchase, it is solely your decision and concern.
In connection with your use of our Website, your account, the Payment Portal Service, or in the course of your interaction with the Company, the Payment Portal, you will not:
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Infringe the Company or Payment Portal Copyright, Patent, Trademark, or any intellectual property rights, or right of publicity or privacy.
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, or harassing to our employees, or other users.
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- Engage in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions.
- Refuse to co-operate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity, or any information you provide to us.
We will try to provide the best communication throughout the Campaign. For any query or you experience any issue with the product, please contact us first, so that we can work together to find a solution. We request you not to take any issue immediately over any Social Media Platform. MindStick promises to develop and operate MindStick with reasonable skill and care and will use reasonable efforts to promptly remedy any faults of which it is aware of or made aware of.
This agreement does not create a Joint Venture, Agency, Partnership, or another form of Joint Enterprise between you and us.
Domestic and International copyright and trademark laws protect the entire contents of the Site. The articles and code on the site are copyright of the site and its authors. You may read, print, download, and modify the downloaded material for your non-commercial use. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site including text, images, graphics, source code for the commercial user or to republish is somewhere else without prior written permission of the site.
By using the site, you also agree not to remove any author's or the site's copyright information from any material you wish to use.
All submitted contents including text, articles, blogs, discussions, news, images, graphics, or any other digital information are copyright of their respective authors and users. In no event, MindStick Software Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held responsible for any unauthorized copyright activities.
MindStick Software Pvt. Ltd., MindStick Software, MindStick are registered trademarks of MindStick Software Pvt. Ltd.
Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, VC++, Visual Studio, .NET, VB, Visual C#, FrontPage, Windows Media other Microsoft products referenced on this site are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Investigation of Illegal Activity
We may need to provide access to your Personal Information and the content of your User Account to our Employees and Service Providers to investigate any suspected Illegal Activity or potential violations of the Terms & Conditions for use of service.
Use of the Site
MindStick Software Pvt. Ltd. is a collection of online communities for Microsoft developers. You may share your code, articles, tips, or other related material on the site. Use the site at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy and reliability of data and information published on the site. The site takes no responsibility for direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users by other users. The site also doesn't take responsibility for infected files or source code with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses.
Feel free to submit feedback and suggestions about how to improve the MindStick Platform. You can go through the FeedBack link and submit your valuable feedback and suggestion.
In no event will MindStick Software Pvt. Ltd. be responsible for any incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages, or other losses for any use of the site, its member’s sites, or links to third party websites including any lost profits, business losses, data losses, or any other property losses. The content of this site may be subject to change or update at any time without any prior notification. We do not take responsibility for the accuracy or redundancy, or originality of the material or any contents including text, graphics, code, or other material on the site. Unless you are a Sponsored Subscriber to MindStick, we accept no financial responsibility to you arising from your use of MindStick or the content, advertisement, and links published on MindStick.