Software Requirements and Guidelines for Developing Android Application:
In this blog I will elaborate about software requirements for Android application and also given some guidelines, how to install it and build a platform for developing Android based application in widows.
following steps to build the platform for developing Android application:
1) Download and install latest jdk version for your windows.
2) Download and install android-sdk for windows.
3) Download and install eclipse-java-indigo-SR1-win32-x86_64
4) Configure ADT (Advanced Development Toolkit) Plugin
· Start Eclipse, and then Select Help à Install New Software....
· Click Add, in the top-right corner.
· In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter "ADT Plugin" for the Name and the following URL for the Location:
· Click OK
Note: If you have trouble acquiring the plugin, try using "http" in the Location URL, instead of "https" (https is preferred for security reasons).
· In the Available Software dialog, select the checkbox next to Developer Tools and click next.
· In the next window, you'll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
· Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.
Note: If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can't be established, click OK.
· When the installation completes, restart Eclipse
After performing the above steps you can easily build an android application for mobile devices by using eclipse IDE.