You may have noticed that the speed and user-friendly features of an internet browser are directly proportional to its popularity. That is why it is not a surprise that Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular and widely used internet browsers in the world. Firefox, the internet browser developed by the Mozilla Foundation, is an open source browser that is available to users free of cost. Ever since its release way back in 2004, Mozilla has been ranked among the top 3 internet browsers in the world. This article will tell you all you need to know when you download Mozilla Firefox for your Windows 10 computer. You can also call the Mozilla Firefox customer support number and speak to a certified expert if you have any additional queries about the browser or the installation steps.
Features of Mozilla Firefox
Here are some features that make Mozilla one of the top web browsers in the world:
• Mozilla has a very simple but effective user interface
• The browser has improved page load speeds
• The user can customize several elements of the browser
• Firefox will block online tracking to keep your data private
• Mozilla Firefox uses less memory as compared to other browsers
System requirements for Mozilla Firefox
The best thing about Mozilla Firefox is that it is compatible with all major operating systems including Mac, Windows and Linux. However, there are certain system requirements that are recommended by Mozilla before you download the browser. Here is a list of Firefox system requirements for Windows 10:
• It is recommended that you use a Pentium 4 processor that can support SSE2 when running Firefox.
• If your RAM is not up to the mark then your Firefox browser will work properly. Thus Mozilla encourages you to use a 2GB of RAM for the 64-bit version of the browser.
• You should also have at least 200MB of hard drive space on your computer before you download Mozilla Firefox.
If all the system requirements are check marked you can follow the steps given below to download and install Mozilla Firefox on your Windows 10 device:
• Connect to the internet and visit the official Mozilla website
• Click the link or the green button to download the Firefox browser
• Download the Firefox installation file and save it on the computer
• Access the Downloads folder and left-click the Mozilla .exe file
• Run the file as Administrator and complete the steps on screen to finish installing Mozilla Firefox.
If you have any problem completing the installation steps mentioned in this article you can contact Mozilla Firefox customer care for help. Firefox experts are available 24 hours a day to help you resolve any browser error you may encounter on your Windows 10 device.
SOURCE URL: https://www.usahelplinenumbers.com/mozilla-firefox-free-download-for-windows-10/