Push Button Configuration on the device in some Wi-Fi Protected Setup networks, the user may attach various devices to the network and allow data encryption by pushing a key. The access point/wireless router will have a physical switch, and other devices may have a physical or software-based key. Users should be aware that during the two-minute setup period which reflects the push of the button, unintended devices could join the network if they are in range.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup is a feature provided with many routers. It is designed to make the method of connecting to a protected wireless network from a computer or other machine accessible.
Verify that the router and the internet intelligent device support the WPS feature:
• Go into the Network menu of your internet capable device to see if the WPS option is available.
• Press the WPS button on the router to establish a connection. Depending on the router and the home configuration, it may take a few minutes to connect.
• Once a successful connection is made, select OK.
• WPS Push button method for Android TVs
• Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
• Select Settings.
• Accessories category, select Network.
• Select Network setup.
• Choose either simple or Expert.
• Easy setup
• Choose how to link to your network screen, pick Wi-Fi.
• On the Preferred a way to attach to your wifi router screen, choose connect by WPS key.
• Enter the WPS key on the wifi modem.
Our technical staff will provide you with the best support. We always give you the accurate assistance and resolve your issues within the short span of time. You can call directly to our customer care. We are always here to help you 24*7.