Yahoo is prominent email clients across the globe. It offers incredible features and quality services to its users. Yahoo is enhanced with huge storage capacity limit of 1 TB and you can store plenty of data into your Yahoo email account. You can store high-quality videos, images and also send large attachments to the users. However, you should check the storage limit of Yahoo to avoid the risk of low storage. In case you are not aware of How to check the Yahoo! Mail Storage Limit? Read the full blog, we will discuss how to measure or check the storage limit of the Yahoo account. Instead, you can call Yahoo customer support number for expert guidance.
Steps to Check Yahoo Mail
- First tap on the settings option in Yahoo Mail
- Now choose the settings
- Now look at the bottom of the left panel, you will be able to see the total storage.
- Now tap on cancel option and exit the page
Know how to Decrease the Size of Yahoo Storage
In case you find that your Yahoo email is nearly full, the risk of low storage space arises. However, you can reduce it by following a few simple steps:
- Primarily, delete all the emails from the Trash and Spam folders
- Then click on the Trash button
- You can archive old and large size mails to the storage
- Now figure out the emails with large attachments
- Then set up your Yahoo using IMAP portal
- Differentiate the emails as per their size
Above steps will surely help to decrease the size of the Yahoo email account, as these are easy to follow. In case you need help, dial the Yahoo contact number. Experts will pick up your call instantly and gives you accurate guidance regarding your issue or question. As technicians are available round the clock for complete support.
Our Recent Blog - Yahoo support phone number