Netgear Nighthawk (XR500) Pro gaming router is designed for the best gaming experience and performance. XR500 carries the best-in-class Nighthawk benefits with cutting edge software, giving you the ability to win.
Compete in FPS (first-person shooter) games and ensure that your 'Twitch' stream has the stability with the highest quality. Optimize game performance and entertainment and kill lag prior to networking issues arise.
Nighthawk Pro Gaming WiFi Router: Features
- Blazing-fast 2.6Gbps internet speed
- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual-Core 1.7GHz Processor for hassle-free free online gaming.
Nighthawk XR300 Pro Gaming
Nighthawk XR300 pro gaming router use proven technology that streamers, game lovers or professional gamers trust. In addition, it is Powered by DumaOS and also loaded with extra advance and beneficial features like:
- Ping assist
- Gaming prioritization.
This gaming router has the ability to give you a PowerToWin.
- Reduces the lag dramatically by prioritizing gaming traffic (online).
- Tweak each and every aspect easily of your connection to stabilize ping and reduces lag.
- On the other hand, with DumaOS it even ensures the quality local connections.
- In addition, its four (4) Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports are meant for maximizing wired speeds ideal for high-quality streaming and fast-paced gaming.
- Easily compatible with mobile devices, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, PC, and more.
Proven Technology and Performance
Nighthawk XR300 pro gaming router uses the same proven technology that Nighthawk pro gaming is very well known for with the ultimate in gaming performance.
- Lag spikes
- High Ping
- And all above the unstable connections aren't things of the present.
With the Nighthawk Pro Gaming router - fight over the point, not your data.
People also ask for:
How to change the network name or WiFi password on a Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router?
To change the WiFi password or network name (SSID):
- Launch an internet browser from a computer or laptop that should be connected to your router’s network properly.
- Enter routerlogin.net in its URL bar.
Note: If routerlogin net not working, then you can also use Netgear router login IP address (default) to access routerlogin net login page.
Netgear router login page will display.
Enter the routerlogin net admin password (default).
Now, The Dashboard will be displayed.
- Select the 'Settings' option and after that, click on 'Wireless Setup'.
- Enter your newly created network name (SSID) in the SSID field.
- Now, type your new password in the Password (passphrase or security Key) field.
- Finally, click on the 'Apply' button and fab! Your settings are saved successfully.
Can I register my Netgear wireless router using the Nighthawk application?
Yes, you can. Simply follow the steps below. The advance and beneficial Nighthawk application let you monitor and control your home WiFi network easily from anywhere.
- Connect your smartphone to your Netgear router's wireless network.
- Load up the Nighthawk application.
- Enter your Netgear router's admin name and password (default or personalized one) and hit the Login button.
The dashboard will display.
- On top left corner click on the 'Menu' icon.
- Hit the 'Settings' option and after that, on 'Router Settings'.
- Click on 'Register Product' and Sign In to your Netgear account.
Congratulations! Your Netgear device is registered successfully.
If you want more information regarding XR500 or XR300 gaming router or need more troubleshooting tips to register or log in to your device, then simply dial our toll-free number 1-844-897-9854 and ask our finest technicians for Netgear support.