Log in to mywifiext.net using username and password. After that mywifiext login, the next page will give some technical settings to make a connection between Netgear extender and the existing network. For any help required in making technical settings, call at a toll-free number.
Mywifiext.net is the local web address of Netgear Extender. Local address means the setting panel saved on the index file of the firmware. When a user access to this web addresses mywifiext.net on the web browser then the browser redirect to the index file and it asks for the username and password. After registering the correct username and password the Netgear Genie page opens up where the setting can be modified.
To search your Extender’s Wi-Fi network password:
• Use a network or wireless client that’s connected to your Wi-Fi Range Extender via a wireless connection.
• Open an Internet browser.
• Log in using your Username and Password.
• Click Settings then Wireless.
• If it says same as existing network password, it is using the same WiFi password as your main Wi-Fi router. If it says Use a different password, it will show the type of password under Security Type and the Network Key.
Sometimes, the manual gets misplaced or lost and you do not have written instructions to follow anywhere. In such cases, you may check for solutions provided on this website or call the experts on the Toll-Free number. Router plays a significant role in setting up the range extender. When you join the extender and open a browser, it will automatically redirect you to mywifiext page. If it doesn’t reopen by default, take the guidance from qualified and well -trained technicians at toll-free number. We are here to help you 24*7 to resolve the errors within the short span of time.