JQuery also supports Ajax implementation. JQuery works like java script where it is used to help with interaction and affects on development code.
We can download JQuery library from JQuery.com. This library has JQuery function that can be embedded with scripts.
Following steps needs to be performed for adding JQuery library
- Download JQuery library from http://www.JQuery.com
- Open your web project in which you want to add JQuery library.
- Right click on solution explorer followed by Add, followed by Existing Item.
- With add existing dialog box add JQuery library in your application.
- After adding write down following syntax to provide path of JQuery library
After performing these steps JQuery library is added in your web project as shown by following screen shot.
If JQuery library is not downloaded and still you want to use in your application then write down following statement.
There are some advantages of JQuery:
- Ajax support
- Very easy to use
- Large library
- Open source community
- Great Documentation
There are some disadvantages of JQuery:
- JQuery library required
- JQuery functionality can be limited