Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange
messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for
iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can
all message each other.
Features of WhatsApp :
- Provide chat with user.
- Group chatting.
- Backup and Restore WhatsApp Chats.
- Get WhatsApp notifications On Desktop
- Install WhatsApp On An Android Tablet
- Change Your WhatsApp Phone Numbers
- Stop WhatsApp Images from Appearing
In Gallery Or Camera Roll. Etc.
Here I am
telling you to create group for chatting and sharing data on group. Follow
below steps to create group on WhatsApp
1. Launch WhatsApp and press on menu
2. Now select New Group Option.
3. Type your group name which you want
to create. After fill name tap Next option from right top corner.
4. Now add users just type user name or
select users from your list
user tap on CREATE option from right top corner.
Now you can
see your created group on your list.