WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other.
Features of WhatsApp :
- Provide chat with user.
- Group chatting.
- Backup and Restore WhatsApp Chats.
- Get WhatsApp notifications On Desktop
- Install WhatsApp On An Android Tablet
- Change Your WhatsApp Phone Numbers
- Stop WhatsApp Images from Appearing In Gallery Or Camera Roll. Etc.
Here I am telling you to create group for chatting and sharing data on group.
Follow below steps to create group on WhatsApp
1. Launch WhatsApp and press on menu option
2. Now select New Group Option.
3. Type your group name which you want to create. After fill name tap Next option from right top corner.
4. Now add users just type user name or select users from your list
After add user tap on CREATE option from right top corner.
Now you can see your created group on your list.