Job Description Responsibilities Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience Three or more years of Android development experience Experience with the latest Android and Google Play Services APIs Proficient in Java, the Android SDK & Studio Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming Experience interfacing with server APIs via JSON and XML Valid work portfolio of Android mobile applications developed Experience targeting devices with a variety of screen sizes (including tablets) Experience with web services and RESTful APIs Experience with multithreading and background processes Experience integrating with third party open source libraries Methodical debugging skills using classic techniques as well as 3rd party tools
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Candidate profile
- Strong knowledge on Android SDK, Android Studio and Gradle.
- Good understanding on Core Java + Android
- Good to have Kotlin experience
- Good understanding on Android development Tools, Architecture
- Strong knowledge on OOPS Concepts
- Strong experience working with Unit testing and BDD
- Should have good understanding of design patterns
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub and SVN
- Strong Agile development principles is necessary
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG : Bca/B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG : Post Graduation Not Required