WordPress is an open source
blogging tool and publishing platform powered by PHP and MySQL. It is often
customized into a content management system (CMS). It has many features
including a plug-in architecture and a template system. In other words
‘WordPress’ is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog,
WordPress is available free and priceless at the same time.
WordsPress has many features in which some are as follows:
1. WordPress has a web template system using a template processor.
2. Users can re-arrange widgets without editing PHP or HTML code; they can also install and switch between themes. The PHP and HTML code in themes can also be edited for more advanced customizations.
3. WordPress also features integrated link management.
4. WordPress has ability to assign nested multiple categories to articles, blog, forum etc. and support for tagging of posts and articles. Automatic filters are also included, providing standardized formatting and styling of text in articles, blogs or forum.
5. WordPress also supports the Trackback (A trackback is a method for Web authors to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents) and Pingback (A pingback is a method for Web authors to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents and enables authors to keep track of who is linking to, or referring to their articles) standards for displaying links to other sites that have them linked to a post or article.
6. One very popular and groundbreaking feature of WordPress is its rich plug-in architecture which allows users and developers to extend its functionality beyond the features that come as part of the base install;
7. WordPress has a database of thousands of plug-in with purposes ranging from SEO to adding widgets.
8. Native applications exist for Android, iPhone/iPod, iPad, Windows Phone 7, and BlackBerry which provide access to some of the features in the WordPress Admin panel and work with WordPress.com and many WordPress.org blogs.
Why should I use WordPress Software?
WordPress is an open source blogging tool and publishing platform powered by PHP and MySQL. It is used for content management system through which we can manage our content in website. WordPress plays an important role in managing content such as article, blog etc in website. Through the WordPress we can easily manage our website in a small time, so these aspects are shows; we should be use WordPress Software where it is needed.
To use of WordPress software you should download the WordPress software. You may download the latest version of WordPress software from http://wordpress.org/ site.