In android and iOS have provides multiple features on short-cut keyboard. For example when you are typing you have need to Caps Lock for write an uppercase letter then android and IOS provides shortcut keys.
Here I am telling you some typing tips in android and IOS
1. The .com shortcut-: Want to form a URL directly into a residence bar in Safari (on iOS) or Chrome (for Android)? Don’t worry with laboriously drumming in “.com” or “.net”.
Instead, only daub and reason a “.” key; when we do, a pop-up balloon will exhibit an array of shortcuts, from “.com” to “.us”.
2. Accent marks (Android and iOS)-:
3. Swipe to type (Android and IOS) -: Swype is the most accurate keyboard on the planet. Whether you type or Swype we enable you to input words faster and easier. It learns the way you type so the more you use it, the smarter it gets.
4. Lock the Caps key (Android and iOS) -: See a Shift key? Just double-tap it. When we do, a small plane line will seem nearby a bottom of a Shift key, indicating that you’re in ALL CAPS mode.
5. Emoticons galore (Android & iOS)-: For emotions icons first you’ll need to enable the emoji keyboard: In Settings > General > Keyboard, tap Keyboard again, then check to see if “Emoji” is in the list of installed keyboards. If it's not, tap “Add New Keyboard” and find Emoji in the list. Now whenever you're using the keyboard, you can tap the key with the globe icon, and feast your eyes on all the gorgeous emoji ready to unleash. Unfortunately, you can't reorder them, but the first tab keeps your most recently used emoji at your fingertips.