Are you one of them who are frustrated with the problem of Amazon Fire Stick No Signal message on your TV screen? And don't know how to resolve this issue?
So here is the solution to the Amazon Fire Stick No Signal problem. So if you want to learn how to resolve this problem, then this post is totally for you. In this post, we will cover the following topics which are evaluated by our Experts which are given below:
- Why Amazon Fire Stick No Signal message appears on the screen.
- Fire Stick HDMI "no signal
- Quick fixes for Amazon Fire Stick Streaming Issues
- Getting No Signal Message on your Fire TV while Setup
Before moving towards fixing the problem, we must know the reason or the possible causes behind the Amazon Fire Stick No Signal issue.
Reasons Behind Amazon Fire Stick No Signal Message:
Have you ever thought why Amazon Firestick No Signa message appears on your Fire TV screen? Well, if not, let we will describe all the feasible scenarios that are possible for the cause of NO signal error.
- Due To Some Issue With HDCP: If you are using an old TV set, then the chance of Getting a HDCP issue is very high. HDCP is a kind of error in which you won't get any output simply No Signal
- Not using the authenticated power brick : If you are utilizing the USB port of your TV set as a power source to your stick, instead of the included authenticated power brick it will result in “No Signal message” on your TV screen.
- Issues due to previously connected device’s settings: This issue originates due to the previously saved settings of the device that was earlier connected to same HDMI port to which you have connected the Fire TV stick.
- Hardware issue from the HDMI ports or the HDMI cable of the TV Set: If your HDMI Port or HDMI cable is faulty, it will also lead to the Amazon Fire Stick NO Signal and the streaming issues with Fire TV stick.
- Defected Amazon Fire TV Stick : This happens in very rare scenarios that your Fire TV stick itself faulty. But it can happen sometimes. And, need not mention any defect of Fire TV stick will originate the No Signal for Amazon Fire Stick.
- Interrupted Wi-Fi connection and Un-adaptable Router settings: If your Wifi connection is interrupted and has frequent disconnection problem, it will also cause the problem of No Signal message on your Fire TV screen.
Quick fixes for Amazon Fire Stick No Signal/ Streaming Issues:
If your TV shut off automatically while streaming with Amazon Fire Stick and No Signal message appears on your screen. Then you are totally in the right place to learn how to get rid out of this issue.
These are the expert quick fixes that definitely will resolute the No signal issue with Amazon Fire Stick in no time.
- Power light indicator must be static: If the TV’s power light indicator LED is fluctuating or automatically turns “off” while streaming, then something is wrong with either the power cord or with the power plug and socket.
- Power cord/plug/socket must not be damaged: Examine your power cord, plug, and socket. There should be no cut or bends in the power cord. You can check the cord to a different socket to check that the socket is not damaged to which you earlier connected the power cord.
- Check HDMI cable connections: HDMI cable connections should be tight with the HDMI port. If they lose it will result in HDMI no Signal message error.
- Check the functioning of HDMI port: Any hardware impairment of the HDMI port of your TV can be the cause of this error. Try this fix- disconnect the HDMI cable from the HDMI port and plug it back in after 15 seconds.
- Selecting correct resolution: Incorrect resolutions also create a streaming issue with your Fire TV stick. It is advisable to select the correct resolution.
- Check your Internet Connection: Your internet must be in an active state and have an adequate speed for the proper functioning to avoid streaming issues.
Getting No Signal Message on your Fire TV while Setup
Are you one of them who are getting No sign a message on your screen while trying to set up an Amazon Fire TV stick. Well, the reason behind this may be a poor internet connection or wrong hardware setup. But with this troubleshooting guide, you can set up your Fire TV stick error-free.
So here is the quick fixes recommended by our experts to get rid out of this problem.
- Before examining any other thing, firstly check your internet connection. Is your connection is working or not. In case if it is not working then please contact your Internet Service Provider to fix the problem.
- If your internet is in working and have good speed, then examine the hardware setup of the Fire TV. All HDMI power cords and connections should be tight and connected to the corrected one.
If everything stated above is checked and working properly and still there is No signal error on your Fire TV screen then follows these steps.
- Firstly check your ethernet cable if you are using. Is it connected to the ethernet port correctly or not? Also, check its condition, it should be free of any cost, scrapes or bends. Also, ensure both ends are connected tight.
- Power cycling your router. Disconnect the router from the power source and wait for 15 seconds. Now again connected the router to the power source.
- Also power cycle your Fire Stick and Fire TV set.
- To connect the Fire TV to the Ethernet cable you will Ethernet adapter for FTV stick. Make sure you are using the original and authenticated ethernet adapter manufactured by Amazon.
- In case if you prefer the WI-Fi connection and facing the connectivity issues, then read
Fire stick won't connect to Wi-Fi.
I hope after follow these troubleshooting steps you will able to fix the problem of Amazon Firestick No Signal issue.
In case still, your issue doesn't resolve then go to advance troubleshooting steps by