forum

Home / DeveloperSection / Forums / Change image of a button in a datagrid cell when it is clicked – wpf

Change image of a button in a datagrid cell when it is clicked – wpf

Mark Devid373423-Sep-2013

I have a WPF application which contains a Datagrid consisting of a column of buttons. The respective XAML code is as follows.

<DataGridTemplateColumn Header="Closed" Width="60">

<DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>

<DataTemplate>

<Button>

<Button.Content>

<Image>

<Image.Source>

<MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ImageConverter}"

ConverterParameter="Closed">

<Binding Path="IsClosed"/>

<Binding Path="DataContext.TickImage" RelativeSource="{RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type UserControl}}"/>

<Binding Path="DataContext.CrossImage" RelativeSource="{RelativeSource AncestorType={x:Type UserControl}}"/>

</MultiBinding>

</Image.Source>

</Image>

</Button.Content>

<Button.Command>

<Binding Path="DataContext.ClosedClicked" RelativeSource="{RelativeSource FindAncestor, AncestorType={x:Type UserControl}}"/>

</Button.Command>

</Button>

</DataTemplate>

</DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>

</DataGridTemplateColumn>

The TickImage and CrossImage are image sources either of which is selected based on the value of IsClosed . Now in the ViewModel I need to write a code to toggle images(b/w TickImage and CrossImage ) when the button is clicked. In other words, I need a way to simultaneously bind the Button with an ICommand and a BitmapImage variable.

Please help!!

Updated on 23-Sep-2013

Can you answer this question?

Answer

1 Answers

Liked By