Brief description of how to use the available Membership and Role provider available in ASP.Net
Follow the steps given below to use built-in user store schema for maintaining the user information.
- Go to visual studio, visual studio tools and then open the Visual Studio Command Prompt.
- Use the aspnet_regsql.exe command to run the ASP.NET SQL server setup wizard.
- Check the option “Configure SQL Server for application services”.
- Select the server instance and the database name for the application, if the database name is not provided, default asp net DB database is created.
- Click the confirm setting and finish button to create the database store.