To set up or update email program with AT&T email, you can take a look at the given steps. After you have configured the settings, you will be able to access it via Microsoft Outlook or any other email software. You can either do this process on your own or take the expert help from AT&T email customer care service.
• Firstly you will be required to create an ATT&T email account and add sub-accounts by following the basic troubleshooting steps.
• Now you are required to configure the Microsoft outlook so as to capture the AT&T mails.
• The server and the port setting for the same would be
• Incoming mail server hostname- pop.att.yahoo.com
• Outgoing mail server hostname- smtp.att.yahoo.com
• Authentication required- Yes
• Incoming server port number-995
• SSL required- Yes
• Outgoing server port number- 465