If you facing some issues or Error into dell printer after updating windows 10, then you should update or uninstall/reinstall the latest version of your Dell printer drivers from the device manager by following these easy steps and check if the issue is resolved.
1. Go to my computer icon, right-click, and select Manage
2. Now select Device Manager from the list,
3. Select the printer drivers, right-click and select Properties.
4. Click on driver option, and select update driver.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions steps.
If you face any problem in performing above given steps. Then, connect to the Dell Printer Support via chat, or directly call to techies.