animations, DOM manipulation, and Ajax handling.
1. A Framework is a collection of APIs designed to make building of applications simpler. Frameworks provide implementations for reusable components. Good frameworks tend to be specialized in their application.
2. Framework is a collection of APIs to various types of objects that can be used to handle collections. It provides a hierarchy of APIs to various collections.
3. A Framework is a larger concept - it will normally contain a number of libraries and APIs to perform common tasks.
1. A library is a collection of code built to perform common tasks. Library code tends to be relatively stable and bug free. Use of appropriate libraries can reduce the amount of code the need to be written.
2. It will tend to reduce line of code counts for an application will increasing the rate at which functionality is delivered.
3. In most cases, it is better to use a library routine than to write your own code.
in my next post i'll explain about Create and Run a html page in nodejs in Windows OS