Some important points to remember
|The scripting language for interface interactions and for controlling the document content||jQuery provides a framework which makes event handling, animating, and Ajax interactions simpler and faster|
|Here need to write your own scripting which may take time||No need to write much scripting which already exists in jQuery|
|Generally, developers are prone to make many common browser-related errors.||Now no developers have to worry about browser compatibility issues.|
|Need not include anything to work in the browser as all modern browsers support JS||We need to include jQuery library URL in the header of the page to jQuery when using jQuery in our application|
|More lines of code||Minimum lines of code|
|Faster in accessing DOM||It is suitable for complex operations because where developers are prone to mistakes and write bad lines of code.|
Benefits of jQuery
- We can code the most common JS actions using jQuery with fewer lines of code.
- Browser compatibility – you can write code which runs across browsers without having to know the various browser intricacies and won’t break.
- Avoids common browser errors
- Simplification of usually complicated operations – complex operations like Ajax interactions, animation, event handling, etc. are handled by jQ with the best lines of code.
- jQ is battle-tested and uses the fast and best lines of code for accomplishing most tasks.
JQuery is well matched for many applications, particularly ones which require fast development. JQuery takes care of the common browser errors by ironing the fixes right into the library. JQuery additionally takes care of browser compatibility issue that may be a developer’s nightmare throughout the preparation.