Netgear has earned a worldwide reputation in WiFi range extender market, all thanks to their highly-advanced, feature-rich models offered at the flexible price range.
Netgear included extenders on their product list in 2013 and since then, they have been wholly dedicated to introducing better features with every next model.
There are diverse types of range extenders that Netgear offers. Depending on your requirement, you can opt for a mesh extender, mobile booster, single-, dual-, or tri-band range extender, wall-plugin design, or desk version.
Some models are better for enhanced coverage, for instance, EX3700 (AC750) whereas some like AC1200 Dual-Band is good for data speeds. For large homes, you can choose EX6200 (AC1200) whereas N300 is the best option for small or midsized homes. Each offers different features to suit your unique needs.
So, what is it that your Netgear N300 comes with?
Know More About Netgear N300 WiFi Range Extender
Netgear N300 is a compact wall-plug design that is designed, specifically, for small and mid-sized homes. No matter how small it looks, it can boost your WiFi network in the same powerful way as a huge Netgear extender does. It can bypass brick and wood walls powerfully and provide nice coverage even from a distance of up to 50-60 feet.
If you get stuck anywhere during the installation process or need some guidance, you can take help of expert technicians online for mywifiext.net extender setup.
Features And Specifications
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n wireless router supporting 2.4GHz band
- Features one Ethernet port to help users connect their wired smart TV, Blu-ray player, or gaming console with wireless network
- Lightweight wall-plug design that can be plugged into any common socket
- Works equally well with all types of WiFi networks
- Supports 2.4GHz to provide a wide coverage and range
- Ideal for smart devices and gadgets such as PlayStation 3, iPad 2, iPhone 5, and Samsung Galaxy S3
- Features two antennae for stabilizing data transmission
- Provides data speed up to 300Mbps in all corners of the house and even in the garage and basement
- Easy to install via their informative Netgear N300 setup guide
- Features a WPS button for secure connections with a few taps
The most admiring feature of this model is that it is easy to install. It comes with a useful extender setup guide that you can use to install your device. And if you are still stuck anywhere during the process, you can take professionals’ help online in your Netgear wifi extender setup.
Netgear N300 is priced at USD $38.93 at Amazon (not to count any discount or sale period). This price may be different according to countries and shopping platforms but it will be around only this much.
A Complete Guide To Netgear N300 setup
The N300 needs Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Google Chrome 11.0, Safari 1.4 or higher for installation and modification. To get started with your new extender setup, follow the steps below:
- Power on your Netgear N300 and wait until the Power LED blinks green
- On your computer, use a web browser to go to the URL mywifiext.net
- Once the NETGEAR Genie page shows up, click on the button saying New Extender Setup
- Fill the form, create your account, and click Next
- Hit the WiFi Range Extender button on the next page
- From the list on the next page, select the router you wish your N300 to connect with, and Click Next
- Provide your WiFi network password and hit Next
- Click Continue
When your range extender is successfully connected with your main router, you can enjoy high-speed connectivity all over your house. For easier extender setup, you can take the help of expert technicians online at any time.