The various difference SQL and SQLite database are -
- SQL is a structured query language which is used to query a database which is usually Relational Database Systems.
- It is a standard which specifies how the data is inserted or how a relational schema or table is created.
- Some of the SQL databases are MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.
- Ways to write the query is same in both the SQL and SQLite.
- Some components of SQL are DDL (Data Definition Language), DML (Data Manipulation Language) etc.
- SQLite is an embedded relational database management system which is written in ANSI-C.
- SQLite is file-based whereas SQL is a server based.
- SQLite does not support stored procedures.
- SQLite is the lite form of SQL which runs on low powered devices or the devices with low memory such as mobile devices, PDAs or pocket music players etc.