Home / DeveloperSection / Blogs / Mobile Marketing

Mobile Marketing

Ashish srivastava2176 19-May-2017

                                                        Mobile Marketing

What Is Mobile Marketing?

Mobile marketing can be thought of as a subset of digital marketing. It is an art of marketing your business to attract mobile device users. When applied in right direction, mobile marketing allows customers or potential customers get what they need exactly when they need it using smartphones with personalized, time and location sensitive information, even if they're on the go.

Also Read: Digital marketing: most important facts about social media

You can analyze that mobile is the future of marketing, but the time of mobile technology has already arrived. If you're not implementing any kind of mobile marketing strategy, then you're lagging behind.

Many reports stated that, users are spending larger amounts of time engaged with mobile devices than before. We can expect this to continue even further in the future.

In fact, users spent about 60% of their total time spent in consuming digital media, while the remaining 40% is spent on desktop-based digital media. This means to reach the major part of audience, it’s essential to optimizing design of your web pages, digital ads, social media images, and other digital assets for mobile devices. If your company has a mobile app that enables users to engage with your brand or shop your products, your app falls under the digital marketing umbrella, too.

Read Also: Main Benefits Of digital Marketing

The users visiting and engaging with your company’s website online via mobile devices need to have the same positive experience as they would on desktop. This means designing a mobile-friendly or responsive website design to make browsing user-friendly for those who access through mobile devices. It might be easy for you to create lead generation forms by creating user-friendly experience for people downloading your content on the go. As for your social media images, it’s important to always have a mobile user in mind when creating them as dimension of images are smaller on mobile devices, which means text can be reduced.

Large number of ways can be applied by which you can optimize your digital marketing assets for mobile users, and when you implement any digital marketing strategy, it’s most important to consider how the experience of the users will translate on mobile devices. Ensuring this you’ll be creating digital experiences that will work for your audience, and consequently achieve the results you’re expecting.

Also Read: Is Digital Marketing Lucrative for All type of Businesses

Leave Comment


Liked By