India announced Redmi Note 12 5G with greater storage. see cost
Redmi Note 12 5G with 256GB of storage is now available from Xiaomi in India for Rs 20,999. (including bank offers). This makes it one of the most reasonably priced smartphones in India with 256GB of storage.
Another unique feature in this price range is the 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM that is included in the new model. Along with the Redmi Note 12 4G and Redmi 12C, the new storage option made its debut.
The real selling price of the Redmi Note 12 5G with 256GB of storage is Rs 21,999 if no bank incentives are included. Although the precise date is still unknown, the phone will be available via Xiaomi channels and Amazon India in the first few days of the following month.
Customers may also receive an instant discount of Rs 1,000 with an HDFC Bank credit card in addition to the bank offer (with ICICI Bank). Xiaomi is promising a Rs 1,000 cashback if you pay with the MobiKwik wallet.
Also read: Redmi Note 12 Turbo Specs Revealed; 16GB RAM and 1TB Storage Included
For Redmi and Xiaomi phones, there is also a 1,500 rupee exchange bonus. The exchange bonus for exchanging phones from other brands is Rs 1,000.
There are two more storage options for the Redmi Note 12 5G. Their cost is as follows:
- 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage cost Rs 19,999.
- 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage cost Rs 17,999.
Frosted Green, Matte Black, and Mystique Blue are the three colour options that are offered for each of the three storage configurations.
Other specs are unchanged, with the exception of modifications to memory configurations. A 6.67-inch super AMOLED Full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate is included with the Redmi Note 12 5G.
Moreover, the display provides reading and sunshine modes, a 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, and brightness levels of up to 1200 nits.
- The phone has a 5000mAh battery with 33W charging and Qualcomm's Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Processor.
- The charging adaptor is included in the packaging.
- Three cameras are located on the back of the Redmi Note 12 5G. The 48-megapixel resolution of the main camera is available. Two more 2-megapixel cameras are available. There is no ultra-wide angle lens on the phone. A 13-megapixel selfie camera is on the front.
- The phone supports 5G, as its name indicates.
- The Redmi Note 12 5G was determined to be marginally more expensive than its predecessor but overall superior throughout our assessment.
Yet, at this price bracket, capabilities like a 120Hz AMOLED display, 5G connection, and 33W rapid charging are unusual. Especially if you want a handset for the long term, Xiaomi's new 256GB edition of the phone is unquestionably an offer worth considering at Rs 21K.
Also read Specifications of Redmi Note 10 series leaked before the official launch.