Total Post:341

Posted by  Ankit Singh
C# 
C#
 6771  View(s)
Ratings:
Rate this:
Hi,

I want to pass DataGridView cells values to another windows form Textbox, how i can do this?

Thank in advance
  1. AVADHESH PATEL

Re: How to pass datagridview's cells value to another window form

Hi Ankit Singh

//Create instance of the form2 class
                    form2 obj = new form2 ();
                    //Bind the datagridview values in the second popup form
                    obj.Controls["TextBox1"].Text = dgvControl.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[1].Value.ToString();
                    obj.Controls["TextBox2"].Text = dgvControl.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[2].Value.ToString();
                    obj.Controls["TextBox3"].Text = dgvControl.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[3].Value.ToString();
                    obj.ShowDialog();

Here Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[1],[2],[3] are the cell index which value pass to form2.

1. Demir ACAR

Hi PATEL ;

I applied your's code but have some problem ,Everything is working except Form2 Don't close , if you see picture you can unserdtand What I will try to do .

obj.Controls["TextBox1"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[0].Value.ToString();           Form4 obj = new Form4();

obj.Controls["TextBox2"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[1].Value.ToString();

obj.Controls["maskedTextBox1"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[2].Value.ToString();

obj.Controls["TextBox7"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[3].Value.ToString();

obj.Controls["TextBox6"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[4].Value.ToString();

obj.Controls["TextBox3"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[5].Value.ToString();

obj.Controls["TextBox4"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[6].Value.ToString();

obj.Controls["TextBox5"].Text = dataGridView1.Rows[e.RowIndex].Cells[8].Value.ToString();

obj.ShowDialog();

Form3 frm = new Form3();

obj.Hide();

this.Hide();

frm.Show();

Modified On Feb-10-2014 02:05:56 PM
  1. Demir ACAR

Problem was solved ,I can close the Form using Active.Form element

Answer

NEWSLETTER

Enter your email address here always to be updated. We promise not to spam!