What do you about seo blackhat technique ?

Total Post:159

SEO 
 662  View(s)
Ratings:
Rate this:
Hi Guys 
I am new in seo field i want to know about seo black hat technique and is it useful to website traffic.what is the diffirent types black hat technique use in seo.Can anyone tell me.I would really really appreciate your help.
Thanks
  1. Post:27

Re: What do you about seo backhat technique

Hi samul here is the some black hat seo technique

keyword stuffing involves over using the same keywords throughout one page in order to maximize organic traffic.

Invisible Text--To put this straight, invisible text means implementing white text, a list of keywords, on a white background. This method makes keywords completely invisible to a visitor, but search engines can still detect and index them.

Cloaking- refers to the representing different content or URLs to users and search engines. Cloaking is considered a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines because it provides our users with different results than they expected.

Paid link-Buying links for SEO has some undeniable advantages for the buyer. First of all, it is easy. Once a transaction is done, there is no need to bother with the quality of the content.

Answer