The ASP.NET MVC framework are the following advantages:
1. It makes it easier to manage complexity by dividing an application into the model, the view, and the controller.
2. It does not use view state or server-based forms. This makes the MVC framework ideal for developers who want full control over the behavior of an application.
3. It uses a Front Controller pattern that processes Web application requests through a single controller. This enables you to design an application that supports a rich routing infrastructure. For more information, see Front Controller.
4. It provides better support for test-driven development (TDD).
5. It works well for Web applications that are supported by large teams of developers and for Web designers who need a high degree of control over the application behavior. For more details, you click Here