Hi everyone in this blog I’m explaining about troubleshooting.
Suppose that if you work on your system that time your computer screen goes blank adroptly. Whenever you have a problem with your computer. There are many basic troubleshooting techniques you can use to fix issues like this. In this post we'll show you some simple things to try when troubleshooting, as well as how to solve common problems you may encounter.
Troubleshooting in Control Panel contains several troubleshooting programs that can automatically fix some common problems with your computer, such as problems with networking, hardware and devices, using the web, and program compatibility.
if you want to learn about more troubleshooting read my previous post desktop troubleshooting
There are several standard techniques that can be used to troubleshoot problems. Using the tools and documentation provided with your hardware and software is a good starting place. Once you have familiarized yourself with these materials, you can begin identifying the problem and testing the affected features to determine the exact cause. Problems can be caused by issues as diverse as incompatible hardware, outdated drivers, loose connections, incorrect configurations, or other issues. You can use a variety of resources to isolate the problem and determine if it is a known issue with a documented solution.
There are several basic troubleshooting tips and procedures that you can follow as a standard approach to solving problems.
1. Follow the system checklist.
2. Analyze symptoms and factors.
3. Check to see if the problem is a common issue.
4. Isolate the source of the problem.
5. Define an action plan.
6. Consult technical support resources.
General tips to keep in mind:
There are many different things that could cause a problem with your computer. No matter what's causing the issue, troubleshooting will always be a process of trial and error—in some cases, you may need to use several different approaches before you can find a solution; other problems may be easy to fix.
We recommend starting by using the following tips.
1. Write down your steps: Once you start troubleshooting, you may want to write down each step you take. This way, you'll be able to remember exactly what you've done and can avoid repeating the same mistakes. If you end up asking other people for help, it will be much easier if they know exactly what you've tried already.
2. Take notes about error messages: If your computer gives you an error message, be sure to write down as much information as possible. You may be able to use this information later to find out if other people are having the same error.
3. Always check the cables: If you're having trouble with a specific piece of computer hardware, such as your monitor or keyboard, an easy first step is to check all related cables to make sure they're properly connected.
4. Restart the computer: When all else fails, one of the best things to try is to restart the computer. This can solve a lot of basic issues you may experience with your computer.
in my next post i'll explain about Introduction of Ajax