Studies suggest that email scams are the number one cybersecurity concern for users and law enforcement officials alike. Hackers try to gain access to a users email account so that they can steal personal information such as bank data or financial records. Many email service providers, including Comcast, have different security features that protect users when they access their accounts. One of the most basic features is your email password, which serves to verify your identity when you want to access your Comcast account. If you find that your account is compromised or if you forget your Comcast email password you can refer to the instructions in this article to recover your password and secure your email account. Since your email password is a primary security feature on your account, you should call the comcast customer support number and speak to a professional email expert to get some helpful tips on how to create a strong password and reduce the chances of email hacking.
Steps to recover Comcast email password
In order to protect the user’s account, Comcast requires you to first verify your identity before attempting to recover your Comcast email password. There are three ways you can verify your identity and recover your password. You can use an alternate email address, a phone number linked to your Comcast account or you can answer a security question. You can have a look at the steps given below to get a better idea of how to recover your Comcast email password:
• Step 1: Launch your internet browser and visit the Xfinity password page.
• Step 2: Type your Xfinity username in the given field and click ‘Next.’
• Step 3: Enter the captcha letters in the box and complete the security check.
• Step 4: Select your preferred method for recovering your Comcast password.
• Step 5: For the text method, you should check your phone for the reset code.
• Step 6: For the email method, you will receive an email with the reset link.
• Step 7: For the call method, you will receive a call that gives you the code.
• Step 8: And if you select the security question option, you will have type in your answer and click ‘Continue.’
If you do not receive the reset code, or if the reset link does not work, you can call the comcast customer care number and consult a trained email expert to complete the password recovery process. A team of professional Comcast email experts are available 24 hours a day and can answer any queries related to your Comcast account.
Read more : comcast customer support phone number
Source URL: How to recover Comcast email password