Printers and the main problems faced
Technical errors are not uncommon with printers whether you are using HP printers or Epson or brother printers. Amongst the various issues
printer offline errors are the most common ones.
Generally this problem commonly occurs in windows 10 after a Windows update. However, printer offline windows 7 errors are also common in old windows versions which occurs due to several other reasons.
Some other commonly faced problems
• Printer offline processing errors: When accessing network printers there can arise errors while processing a command.
• Printer offline errors: Such printer offline brother errors are one of commonly faced issues among others in printers.
• Wireless printer offline error
• Printer unable to ping: This error commonly occurs when pc is unable to recognise the printer
• SNMP offline: sometimes the cause behind the HP or Epson printer offline error is issues with SNMP features
• Offline VPN: several users report printer offline issues while they are using VPN server.
Before starting to troubleshoot knowing the difference between whether the printer is really offline, and whether it’s encountering some connectivity problems or printing errors is necessary. Such errors occur when:
• The connectivity between printer and device is slow or unresponsive
• There are some internal hardware errors within the printer
• There are multiple pending print works
Steps to fix printer errors
• The most easiest way of troubleshooting is by restarting the printer along with the computer or USB it is attached with
• In case it is a network printer you are using restart the router or extender device it is attached to along with the printer itself
• In case restarting the device doesn’t work here are few steps on hp printer offline fix Windows 10 error troubleshooting
Click open control panel from your computer
Go to the printers window
Make sure that the correct printer is set on default printer option
Now take your mouse pointer and right click on the default printer option
Select the printing queue to check what’s printing
In case you find any pending or unfinished tasks remove them
Now go to the queue window
Click and select the printer option
Uncheck the use printer offline option
In case you find the use printer offline option is already unchecked you can check the option wait for few seconds and then uncheck it again
Make sure that the printer is connected to your computer device correctly
Unplug the USB cables and we plug them on both the printer and your computer
In case you are using a network printer make sure that the network connectivity is working fine. Try restarting the router and connecting it with other smart devices and check the internet connectivity
Turn your printer off and check if there is any Epson or HP printer paper jam issues occurring or not.
In case nothing works as a last resort you can uninstall and reinstall all the device drivers carefully
Still stuck with printer unresponsive or offline issue? Don’t waste further time and call experts for further guidance