Today, a smart home isn't associated with something exclusive only rich people can afford. It becomes affordable even for middle-class people. What is meant under the system of "smart home", which is full of smart devices? It's a complex of a large number of home appliances, united in a common control network. Electronic gadgets connected to this network are equipped with their own onboard computers.
Using this data, such a cool device can improve each other's work. Thus, a high degree of automation of the connected devices is provided, as well as higher efficiency of their work is achieved. In addition, they may acquire new functions that were previously uncharacteristic. For example, a refrigerator connected to the network can create a menu based on the products it contains, taking into account the tastes of the owners.
Everyone can make home smart quickly and easily with
4prototypes.com where the best range of high tech devices is presented.
How Does a Modern Smart Home Look Like?
A feature of the modern smart home is a sharp increase in the number of technology capable of processing and exchanging data via Bluetooth and wifi. Refrigerators offer menus based on an analysis of scanned barcodes of food packages. Tea and coffee makers can remotely start making tea and coffee. Internet irons can be turned off remotely if you forget to do this, and the TVs pick up the necessary content for us.
What should a homeowner who wants to computerize his/her home as much as possible do? First of all, he/she needs to familiarize himself/herself with at least a short list of available functions and determine the necessary set. Let's consider the most popular smart products.
• Climate system. Automatic correction of the heating and air conditioning system in different rooms, depending on the presence or absence of people and weather conditions.
• Lighting system. Turning on and off the light depending on the presence or absence of people in the premises; automatic adjustment of the brightness level depending on natural light.
• Safety system. Protection against unauthorized access to the home, against water leaks, gas leaks, fire, perimeter security. The possibility of remote control over the situation in the house.
• Power consumption and energy saving. Control system for devices that consume electricity, load distribution, and connections depending on network load. By tracking certain parameters, the system will not allow inappropriate work of different systems.
• Audio and video management system. Control any audio and video equipment, home theater, speakers. You can customize the inclusion of channels, the volume of the sound, the recording of programs and their playback at a certain time.
Where Can You Find Smart Products for Your Home?
At least one controller, several sensors and a certain number of actuators corresponding to the number of connected devices. Are you dreaming to live in a smart home? 4Prototypes.com is the place where you can find any smart product with ease. Whether you are looking for Alexa, a hub, a nest system, or a wearable smart device, look for any of them at 4Prototypes.com. The services of specialists are at your disposal. You may find it difficult to choose the right smart gadget for your needs. It’ll be much easier to turn to professionals. Enjoy a quick and comfortable search as well as many other pros offered there. Don’t postpone your better life for tomorrow - get smart devices for your home now.