Coffee offers plenty of health benefits. For example, it will increase your fibre intake. If you drink a cup of coffee, then you will get 1.8 grams of fibre. It also cut the post-workout muscle pain. So you can also drink coffee after your workout. Several studies have also revealed the fact that it also minimises the risk of type 2 diabetes. In addition to that, it also reduces suicide risk and depression. So overall, it is fair to conclude that there are several good reasons for which you should consider drinking coffee.
Meanwhile, it is also important to know that coffees can be categorised into several different types. If you want to work in the cafe industry, then it is really important for you to know about them. If you search carefully then you will find plenty of registered training organisations that offer barista course Melbourne as well as in the other cities. You can visit any of them and complete the course. After completing the course getting a job will become much easier for you. But before that check out here a complete list and know about the five most common types of coffee that you will learn to make during the course.
- Cappuccino: This is the most common types of coffee in this world. People mainly drink cappuccino along with their breakfast.
- Café Latte: This is a very common type of drink which is composed of steamed milk and a single shot of coffee. The taste of latte is very similar to the flat white. However, if you are a coffee lover, then you will easily understand the difference between flat white and latte.
- Flat White: This type of coffee is basically made of steamed milk and coffee beans. You can also add cream on flat white in order to improve its taste.
- Espresso: Making espresso is really difficult. However, during your course, you will surely understand the art of making espresso.
- Mochaccino: This type of coffee is known for its great taste. Mochaccino or mocha is nothing special but latte, but in this case, you also have to add chocolate powder and syrup in the coffee.
These are the five most common types of coffee. If you want to get a job in the cafe industry, then you have to learn how to make them. If you are not interested in working in cafes, then you can also opt for getting a job in bars, clubs and pubs where serving alcohol is involved. Well, in that case, you have to complete a Melbourne RSA course. After completing the course getting a job in this industry will become much easier for you