Thanks to the new Information and Communication Technologies, today millions of workers can carry out their professional work remotely. It is not only about Online Learning Remote Work, but using these elements to work in a new way.
Remote work can be applied to many professions and is characterized by the use of new technologies and, of course, by being able to do it from anywhere.
The objectives of this type of work are: to achieve a balance between the flexibility and security of the work structure, reconcile family, and work-life and improve the level of competitiveness and performance of companies.
Not all work can be carried out remotely. The sciences in general hardly conceive of this possibility, in the same way as trades that involve security, such as the police or the administrations.
Advantages of online learning remote work?
- Saving time and money on travel.
- Greater autonomy to carry out the work.
- Less stress.
Although the company may impose a schedule, there are others that do not and only require compliance with a certain objective. So, there is more flexibility in hours and a greater possibility of combining work and family life.
- Increased productivity: People have been found to work faster and better outside of the workplace.
- It allows a greater labor insertion for people with mobility difficulties.
Advantages for companies:
- Office rental savings.
- It allows you to hire people from anywhere in the world.
- Reduction of work absenteeism.
- Ease of geographic expansion.
- There are no coexistence problems between employees.
Without a doubt, the biggest advantage of Online Learning Remote Work and the reason that many people prefer it, is saving time and money.
Being in a good mood is vital to do your job in the best possible way, and the fact of not having to spend more than 30 minutes in a traffic jam every morning can have a lot of influence.
In order to be successful working from home, you need to consider the following:
- Establish a time corresponding to the family and another for the clients/boss.
- Avoid excessive use of social networks and emails, as they can cause distraction and take more time than necessary.
- Take time to take short breaks. Perhaps there is some problem that cannot be solved by exhaustion.
- Do not forget about exercise. It is convenient to do some type of sport in addition to benefiting health.
- Make sure the area selected as "the office" is quiet.
- Avoid clutter as it distracts.
- Select ergonomic furniture and have good lighting. A good chair for the computer will avoid muscle contractions.
- Do not neglect personal appearance when working from home.
In conclusion, although remote work has some other inconvenience, it seems that the advantages weigh more. Since more and more companies are opting for this system when establishing their working method.
With the rapid advance experienced by new technologies, it would not be surprising that soon certain jobs are carried out remotely, from the worker's home.