It often happens to everyone that going on a subway, train or bus and of course getting bored there but when you think let’s watch YouTube feel less bored internet starts troubling. I’m sure it must happen to everyone once in a lifetime. Since we are living in the 21st century, YouTube has come up with some amazing features to remove such problems. YouTube has an offline viewing feature through which you can watch the video at any time, anywhere you want. All you have to do this download that video.
In this article, we are going to give you all the information about YouTube’s offline feature, how can you make the most of it and how can you cut off your bore time with offline youtube videos.
Step By Step Process To Download Youtube Videos:
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Open the video you want to watch in your leisure time or the video you want to download.
- Once the video is open below the title of the video you will find see the icon which represents the options such as like, dislike, shares, saves, download, and add to
- Click on the “download” button. (in case the button is crossed, it means it is not available for offline viewing.)
- When you click the button, YouTube will ask you to select the resolution (low 144p, Medium 360p, High 720p) *Low quality can be downloaded fast as compare to others as well as it will take less space but the quality of the video will be bad*
- Once you select the quality, the video will begin to download. (remember the video will be saved inside your Youtube app and can only be watched in it.)
- Once the video is downloaded, Go to the library option which is in the bottom.
- Click the “downloads” option, and you will find all the videos you have downloaded for offline viewing. (offline YouTube videos are available for only 29 days with an Internet connection and for up to 48 hours without an internet connection.)
What To Do If The Download Option Is Crossed In Youtube:
Let’s keep one thing in mind, not all the videos on youtube can be seen offline. Some creator does not allow their viewers to download the videos. Here are a few things you can do if YouTube has crossed the download option.
- Open the website “savefrom.net”
- Copy the URL of the video by clicking and paste it in the big search box.
- Click “>”
- You will see the “download” option, click on it
- And there you go the video will be downloaded in your device.
You can also convert the video of YouTube to MP4. There are various websites available on the internet through which you can easily download it but make sure the song does not come under the copyright law. The process of downloading YouTube videos to MP4 will be the same.
You can enjoy these downloads all the time until or unless you remove or delete it from your device.