FLV is a video file format which is not a very common video file type. FLV files are not supportable in every piece of electronic equipment. But MP4 file format is being used in most of the devices, and most of the digital devices can play it if the resolution is compatible with the hardware. Sometimes we have to convert FLV video files into MP4 so that it can be played on an iPod or phone. In this article, we are going to teach you how to convert these kind of videos into MP4 format. So why are you waiting? Let’s get in.
What are the FLV Files?
FLV stands for Flash Live Video, which is a file that has.FLV extension. It transmits video and audio on the web by using the Adobe Flash Player. Some of the FLV videos are embedded in the SWF file format.
How to Convert FLV to MP4 on Windows?
mcafee activate |
mcafee activate |
coinbase support | mcafee.com activate
How to Convert FLV to MP4 on Windows and Mac?
To convert FLV files to MP4, you have to install a free third party video FLV conversion tool from the internet. The software is surprisingly fluent and has a pleasant user interface. The pro version of this software enables you to edit your FLV videos and then export them as MP4. However, the free version will let you convert the files. See the instructions given below to know how to convert FLV to MP4:
1. Go to a file convertor software site.
2. Hit the Download Now button. Read the on-screen steps to download the installation wizard file. There are also instructions for installing the application safely into your device.
3. Once the installation is done, you can click on the Add File button located on the top-left corner of the application. You can also import files by tapping the Add File orange button located in the middle.
4. Select the FLV file which you want to convert.
5. Once the file is imported, you can choose the output format as MP4 or anyone else that you want. However, the MPEG-4 video is recommended.
6. If you want to switch from the default output folder, then click on the dropdown located beside the Output folder.
7. Hit the Convert orange colored button to start the conversion process. The process may take a while to complete. The conversion time can be a bit more if your device is running on a low-grade processor or low RAM.
8. When the process completes, you will be able to play and transfer your newly converted MP4 video.
The whole method is entirely secure and takes less time when compared with other me thods
How to Convert FLV to MP4 on Mac?
We are going to use the Free MP4 Converter (Mac OS X) for converting the FLV files. This software is extremely lightweight and available for free along with video editing tools. This tool is capable of converting a video file into various video formats at once.
norton.com/setup | www.mcafee.com/activate )
See the tutorial given below to convert FLV to MP4 videos:
1. Navigate to the Free MP4 Convertor site in your Mac’s web browser.
2. Hit the “View in Mac App Store” option to head to the App in the Mac App Store.
3. Now go to the Free button and then provide your Apple credentials if asked to do so.
4. The installation will begin, and your program will be installed in a while.
5. Once the application is installed in your device, open it.
6. Hit the Add Video option located on the top-right corner of the software.
7. Browser the file that you convert as MP4
8. Select the location where you want to keep the converted video.
9. Hit the Convert button.
johnsmith0 is a McAfee product expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ava has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as https://iamcafee.com/ or mcafee activate