Technology is evolving with the speed of light and with this evolution, nothing is impossible in this tech-savvy world. There is a bunch of software which makes users life easier than ever before and one such software is Skype. A large number of people and organizations use Skype to make free video and voice calls, send texts and share files with other individuals on Skype. You can use Skype on whatever works best for you – on your smartphone using a mobile app or on a computer and tablet.
Skype lets users pass and receive data without much effort. Now, these days distance is no longer an issue for those wants to connect with the world.
However, the problems with technologies exist no software comes without errors, hence Skype is also not errored free. Issues are generally occurring without giving prior warnings which hamper the user experience.
If your Skype fails to operate correctly, there are a number of troubleshooting steps you can follow to make it live and runs it smoothly. Here are top ‘Skype can’t connect’ issue fixes pay a glance or you can call the expert by dialing the Skype Customer Service Number.
Check Skype Heartbeat
To check Skype Status, do the following:
- Go to the official Skype Status webpage
- Open your classic Skype
- Navigate like this Skype -> Help -> Heartbeat
Scan Your PC for Malware
Skype issues are often triggered by malware. Consequently, run a full system scan. To discover and defeat malicious, you can use Windows Defender it comes inbuilt in Windows 10 or any Third-Party Antivirus.
Update Your Skype
To run the Skype smoothly and effortlessly, you need to keep it up to date. Else, the application will be started getting into trouble.
- To update the latest version of Skype, do the following:
- Open the official Skype website and trail the links to download the latest Skype version
Open your classic Skype app from the desktop and follow below-given steps:
- Check for Updates
Here you can select either to Update Classic Skype or to Try the new version Skype if available.
Use Windows Update
If Skype application unable to connect, check your Windows version whichever you used. The best about Windows it will automatically search for the updated and notified you to download them
Here you can check updates by performing the below steps:
- Tap the Windows key, Update, and Security and then Check for updates
- If updates are available there, tap on it to download
- Wait for the program to get installation completely
- Reboot your PC
- Restart the Skype application
In case the problem still exists, contact the Skype Customer Support Experts for instant support from experts.
Configure Your Firewall
If the Skype problem stands still in your Windows 10, maybe your firewall is the culprit.
- First, close your Skype application
- Ensure that it is not running in the background
- Open your firewall
- Discover the list of applications installed on your device
- Search for Skype and allow Skype to connect to the Internet, now Save the changes
- Reboot the Skype
These are the few DIY tips to troubleshoot Skype problems. In case even after applying the above-given steps, the issue standstill, contact Skype Technical Support Number immediately.