In case, you are wondering that why you keep faces
Printer is Offline issue in your Windows 10. Then, know that it is actually a common issue which most users complaints about after upgrading to their system to Windows 10. Apart from the upgrade, there are a various more problems which may lead to your printer getting offline.
Like, sometimes the offline issue can occur due to printer drivers getting corrupted or a hardware issue. At other times, the network connectivity or loose connectivity issues can be responsible for the error. As a user it is important for you to understand that fixing such minor printer problems can easily eradicate Printer is Offline error for you.
What are the Steps to Resolve
Printer is Offline Windows 10?
We are providing you with some steps which will help you learn well about troubleshooting Printer is Offline Windows 10 error. Simply apply the steps to eradicate the error appropriately.
1. Start by clicking on the Start Button and then go to the Device Manager Windows 10 option.
2. When you see the screen for Device Manager, click on the Action tab and select Devices and Printers.
3. Now that you have landed on the Devices and Printers screen, go and right-click on the Printer Offline option. Also, click on ‘See What’s Printing’ option.
4. Next, select the ‘Use Printer Offline’ issue. Doing this will help get your printer online.
5. When your printer is once online, you will be able to print the pending printing jobs in the queue.
However, if you think that the
printer is offline issue still persists then do not delay in grabbing valuable help from professional printer techies. Grab all the guide to resolve common Printer related issues.