Lots of debris and dust start to build on your printer’s paper tray, cartridge, and rollers. If you don’t do regular cleaning and leave the printer as it is, you will start to face the paper jam issue. Therefore, it is important to clean the rollers on a regular basis. This process is a major part of repairing the printer. But you should not start doing the cleaning randomly. There is a specific method to clean the rollers which is very important to follow so that you don’t affect the other parts of the printer as per the experts available at Canon Printer Support Help Number.
Tips and suggestions to clean the roller of the Canon Printer;
- Turn off your printer and unplug all the wires.
- Remove the paper tray and locate the rollers of your tray
- The rollers are in gray and black color which is made up of rubber
- Remove the rollers from the paper tray
- Take a moistened cotton swab and start cleaning the rollers with soft hands
- Wipe up the rollers with a dry cloth and wait till it does not dry up
- Ensure the rollers have no debris and dust on it
- Once the cleaning gets done, install the rollers in the paper tray the way you inserted it
- Ensure the debris don’t get accumulated on the rollers in the near future