Hotmail is the free-email service founded by Microsoft in 1997. It was designed keeping official use into consideration. It’s why; it is widely preferred by organizations across the globe. However, internet users can access Hotmail for personal use as well. When it comes to its latest features that make it ideal for official use, then these features include View, Edit and Share official Docs, One-Click Filter, Quick Views, Edit and Reply, Send Huge Files, Send and View Images, and Real-Time Document Collaboration. Hotmail Help Phone Number USA is one of the most amazing things about Hotmail.
CORE CAUSES OF NOT RECEIVING EMAILS
On the contrary, Hotmail users often get perplexed when they are unable to receive emails. There are many causes that are supposed to investigate carefully. Either you can do it yourself, you can ask for professional assistance at Hotmail Help Contact Number USA. By the way, we have shared the possible causes below.
- Emails are landing somewhere else.
- Wrong email configurations.
- Enabled emails forwarding by mistake.
- Hotmail server is down.
- Issues with browser.
SOME QUICK SOLUTIONS TO FIX EMAIL NOT RECEIVING ISSUE
- If you don’t get emails in the inbox, quickly check the other folders like spam and trash. If you have created the email filter, delete the email filter option. Emails land at the wrong place by the email filter feature. So, log-in your account. Click on the Setting icon. Then scroll down at the bottom of the menu. Here you to click on delete button available right side of the rules option. Click the OK option. Finally, click the Save Changes button.
- If you are not receiving the emails, check the forwarding setting and if you find it enabled, disable the forwarding settings. Then check whether you are receiving the emails or not.
- At times, the sender types the wrong email address by mistake which is why you don’t get emails. So, make sure the sender has typed the right email address before clicking on Send button.
- If the Hotmail server is down, then have patience and wait till the server issue is not resolved. You can enquire about the server down by calling at Hotmail Help contact number usa.
- You may not receive emails due to browser issue. If it is a browser issue, then delete all cookies and cache to the browser. Besides, clear the browsing history. Then finally check whether you are receiving emails or not. Read More...