Netgear Routers are useful to connect the internet with more devices so that user can do the work without any kind of problem. Netgear is the best brand which users always choose for the best internet quality.
Sometimes users try to change the password for some security reason but not able to change. In this guide we will guide you change the password of the Netgear Router. Follow the steps to change the password of Netgear Router:
1. Open the web browser and open a web URL routerlogin.net or routerlogin.com or default IP 192168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
2. Now user can login the router by putting its default credentials:
3. After login the Netgear Wireless Router user have to click on the setup menu.
4. In setup menu user will see the wireless setting option. User has to click on that.
5. After clicking the wireless settings, user will able to change SSID or password of the wifi router.
6. Now put the new password on the blank space and click on the apply.
So this is the simple technique to change the Netgear WiFi Router password. If you face any difficulty to change the password then feel free to call the customer support team at Toll Free +1 888-966-0848.