The main objective of a company profile is to convey the distinction of a business to its target audience. The objective of a company profile design, a good company profile design, is to convey the distinction in an appealing and non-monotonous way.
Components of a Company Profile:
An ideal Company Profile should consist of the following elements:
• Company details
• Development of the Company
• Corporate Culture: the company’s goals, philosophy, purpose, mission, vision, message, etc.
• Nature of product and service offered
• The Sales and Network: sales, sales around the point.
• Service: mainly company’s commitment to after-sales service.
An excellent company profile design in UAE attracts the attention of the audience, which is then taken forward by a well-articulated message. It is often said that, in business, if you can get the attention of the audience, half the battle is won. This probably says a lot about the importance of design in company profile. It’s almost like getting a single chance to make a first good impression.
Listed below are some of the blessings that a well-developed company profile can bestow on your business:
• Get your story across: An efficiently designed company profile helps get the story of your brand across to the audience. In the attention economy, the key to the point of sale lies in the ‘How’ as much as the ‘What’. If the story is good, then the dazzle has to be spectacular. Here, the company profile serves as the dazzle.
• Drives sales: Your company profile is like a CV for your brand, it needs to be thoroughly assessed by potential clients before securing an interview. This CV is required by the client to tally with lots of other competitors vying for its business, so that the right candidate can be shortlisted.
Then, naturally, your CV, i.e., your company profile, should be impressive enough to make the client notice without you being there.
• Helps in branding: A company profile helps in the process of corporate branding by correctly detailing on aspects specific to the business, such as its logo, goals, philosophy, purpose, mission, vision, message, nature of product and service offered, etc.