Pregnancy and that period induce a number of physiologic changes that affect the hematologic indices, either directly or indirectly. Pregnancy most of the times bring along with it a few skin disorders and you should immediately start with the pregnancy safe skin disorders medications by consulting to your respective doctors. It is normal during pregnancy so you need not worry but then it is curable and hence you should be ready for it. Instead of a bright, radiant-looking skin, you might look more like a pimple-faced teenager. Maybe dark splotches have popped up on your face. Or may be perhaps you are itchy from a rash that has sprung up around the stretch marks on your belly. So now know more about the disorders which are caused during pregnancy so that you can fight with it:
1. First and foremost you need to understand that pregnancy can bring about many strange symptoms, and you have to remember that your skin is not immune to the hormone changes you are experiencing. And so fortunately, while annoying, most of these conditions are harmless and will subside after you give birth.
2. The marks that you can see in your body are the result of increased pigmentation caused by a surge of pregnancy hormones. Melasma, also known as the mask of pregnancy, causes dark splotches to appear on your face, often on the nose and cheeks. Go see your doctor and take the required medicine for it.
3. Thirdly the Linea nigra is a dark line that can form between your belly button and pubic area during pregnancy. But remember that these are very common during pregnancy to occur. And again these can be treated very easily.
4. Fourth is the stretch mark that takes the attention of most pregnant ladies. And almost every pregnant woman will get stretch marks, which are reddish streaks that run down your breasts or belly. They are more likely to appear if you gain weight rapidly, so follow your doctor’s recommendation regarding weight gain. However, getting stretch marks sometimes just comes down to genetics. After birth, your stretch marks should turn a less-obvious silver or white color. You can try to prevent stretch marks by keeping your skin moisturized with cocoa butter or lotion. But then talk to your doctor firs before applying any medicine or taking any medicine.
5. Fourth very common skin disorder that occurs to the majority of pregnant woman is the problem of acne. Many of my patients complain about this during pregnancy. All those hormones in your body can cause oil glands to secrete more oil, causing breakouts. But then there is an easy solution out there. Every woman should try cleaning their face with an over the counter face soap in the morning and evening. And a pregnant lady should be ready to accept the fact that there will be some skin disorder and those can be treated by the pregnancy skin disorders medication.
Motherhood is special and skin disorders are common during pregnancy and the cure too is very easy. So take pride in everything that comes while you are in the most beautiful journey of your life.