Social media marketing is the Brilliant platform for business branding. With the help of social media marketing platform you can effectively put your brand among best targeted clients and users. Having the latest social media statistics and facts at your fingertips makes your strategies and creative ideas more relevant and successful.
On this way to represents new prospects and achieving profit maximization, there is a highly potential platform, which is known for its high rate of user engagement and client interaction.
1. Women spent great amount of time using social media compare then men. On average, Girls spend a time 6 hours and 33 minutes per week on social profiles while men spend most time 4 hours and 23 minutes per week on social media network..
2. African-American adults spend a time on social media more than any other ethnic group when you combine smartphone, tablet, and PC usage (39.4 million) – but Hispanic adults are the big user of social media profile on smartphones near about (30 million).
3. Gen X (ages 35-49) spend the time on social media profile – 6 hours and 58 minutes per week. Millennials (ages 18-34) came in second, spending 6 hours and 19 minutes of their time per week on social media profiles.
4. 41 percent of users who spent 2 hours or less on social media profile spent at least $600 on online purchases over the last 12 months, while 38 percent of consumers who spent at least 3 hours per day on social media spent $500 or more.
5. At least three-quarters of U.S. social media users made an online purchase within the last year, but only 46 percent of non-social media users made an online purchase during the same timeframe.
6. Over the last year, 30 percent of people who used social networks for less than 1 hour per day were shopping for travel reservations, such as hotel rooms or auto rentals – and 26 percent of users made a purchase.
7. During the past year, 27 percent of people who used social media for 1 to 2 hours per day shopped for movie tickets, while 19 percent of users bought tickets online.
8. Over the past year, 28 percent of people who used social media profiles for 3 or more hours per day shopped for a mobile app, while 19 percent of people made a purchase.
9. About 37 percent of all consumers said they use social media profile to find out about products and services, while about 32 percent people use social media profile to receive offers, coupons, or other discounts from brands.
10. Near about 40 percent of users who use social media profile at least 3 hours per day said showing support of and engaging with their favorite companies or brands was very or somewhat important.