Articles submission must be previously unpublished and in English. Papers should be well-written, and we encourage grace as well as clarity. It is important that papers be copy-edited carefully before submission. The decision of the editorial board is final.
By using computer technology throughout, we expect that the review process will move quickly and that authors will be notified in a reasonable time. In sending work to Contemporary Aesthetics for possible publication, the submitter attests that the work is original and that he or she is the author, that it has not been published, and that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Our submission guidelines have been carefully prepared to facilitate the editorial process of publishing articles online. Strict adherence to formatting guidelines has three purposes. First, consistent and uniform formatting allows the editors and reviewers to concentrate on the content of articles submitted. Second, it allows for reliable translation of authors' formatting to the web page.
Formatting the Article guidelines:
(1) The length of articles is normally no greater than 5,000 words but should not exceed 7,000 word
(2) At the beginning of the article, the title, abstract and a list of key words should immediately precede the text.
(3) Use section headings in bold type and number them.
(4) Font should be 11-point Arial, whether in normal, bold, or italic, including endnotes.
(5) The paragraph break should be indicated by an extra line space rather than an indentation at the beginning of a paragraph.
(6) Only the left hand margin should be justified.
To know more about article submission plese visit------