Extend your existing wireless range of any WiFi router up to 5000 sq ft with
Linksys extender setup. Linksys RE3000W v2 N300 wireless range extender also helps in eliminating dead zones and poor connectivity areas in your house.
Key Features Of Linksys RE3000W Extender
1. N300 Mbps WiFi speed.
2. Single 2.4 GHz band.
3. One Fast Ethernet port.
4. Easy setup and installation.
Prior to setting up the Linksys RE3000W v2 N300 range extender, you might wanna know the below-mentioned details of your existing and active WiFi network:
- Wireless SSID (network name)
- Wireless Network key (password).
The Linksys Setup Extender Process
- Place your Linksys RE3000W v2 N300 range extender in reach of your existing and up-to-date WiFi router. If your existing device is not up-to-date, then update it with the latest version and proceed towards the next step. And if it is already updated, then ignore this step.
- On a desktop or a laptop, get connected to the default WiFi network name i.e. Linksys Extender Setup-XXX. Also, ensure that you have live and active internet connection coming out of your existing device.
- Now, open an internet browser and type extender.linksys.com in the address bar. To avoid Linksys extender login issues, make sure that your URL is correctly typed. It shouldn't be entered into the search bar.
- Once the extender Linksys appears, drag your cursor on the start button and punch on it.
- After that, a License Agreement screen will be displayed. Click on I agree option.
- It will search for available wireless networks that are active within your router range. You have to select a name of that network that belongs to you.
Important Note: In case the displayed page notifies you that your RE3000W v2 N300 range extender is placed too close to your existing WiFi router, you can either click on the Connect anyway button to continue or hit on the Find better location button to find the right spot between your existing WiFi router and the area to which you wanna extend your home network.
- Enter the passcode/password of your existing wireless network in the blank field carefully. Once done, tap on the Next button to connect to your wireless network properly.
- Once you are connected to your router’s wireless network successfully, you will see a 'Your extender is now configured' confirmation message.
Congrats! You are now able to connect to your home network securely without any issue. If you want more troubleshooting steps to set up your Linksys device, then without any delay – without any hesitation ask us for Linksys support by dialing a toll-free number 1-844-7262726.
Important Note: Once your Linksys RE3000W v2 N300 WiFi range extender has been connected to your home network successfully, it will soon obtain an IP Address from your existing DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server from your existing wireless router usually. If you wanna lookup for the new IP Address, check your existing router’s DHCP table. For more details, contact our technical department.