Everyday pollution is increasing which has many negative impacts on mental and physical health. One of the most visible impacts of the unhealthy environment is on the skin. Good skin is a sign of healthy living and a good diet. However, due to ever-increasing pollutants in the atmosphere, many skin issues are being faced by individuals of all age groups. To deal with this, skin care products with natural ingredients should be considered. There are different kinds of no scars facewash with neem extract which helps to remove toxins from the skin and eliminate the dead cells which make skin healthy and glowing. There are other remedies and products which can be used to protect and make skin healthier.
• A charcoal or orange peel off mask will be best to remove the dead skin immediately and rejuvenate the face. Peel off masks helps to open skin pores by eradication of toxic substances and removal of dead cells which helps the skin to look clear and clean.
• Apart from products, home remedies are also of great help to look after the skin. One of the most used natural remedies is using lemon juice and honey. Lemon juice helps to remove tanning caused by harmful rays of the sun whereas honey act as a natural moisturizer which makes skin soft and prevents dryness.
• To maintain healthy skin, a good sunscreen is essential. Every day our skin is exposed to harmful rays of the sun which are UVB and UVA which not only cause damage to the skin but also increase chances of skin cancer. Sunscreen creams contain Sun protection factor commonly known as SPF. Higher the SPF better protection will be there from radiations cause sunburn, damages skin and contribute to skin cancer.
• After a hectic work schedule, one needs to do the cleaning of the skin to get rid of all the polluted substances and dirt particles which can make the skin look dull and unhygienic. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce acne and redness of damaged skin. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing dirt and oil.
• On a daily basis, the first thing in the morning as a part of skin care should be the use of face wash according to the skin type. The various face wash is available in the market for different skin types. There is a lot of demand for no scars neem extract facewash as it is neem based product which is considered to be very helpful for the skin to remove bacteria and pimple and is suitable to all skin types.
• Exfoliation is also a very important part of skin care which should be done once or twice a week to enhance the skin’s function. Exfoliate your skin once a week to remove dead skin and it is more preferable to do it in nigh rather in the day time as the skin renews overnight. If u have oily skin the doing exfoliation twice a week will be sufficient.