In this heavy pollution, there is no one who doesn’t suffer from a hair problem. Almost everyone has a bad hair day. Dry hair, dull hair, frizzy hair, dandruff, hair loss are some of the common problems. May be you have tried all the hair products available in the market but still it did not solve any problem. Even all those expensive salon treatments fail to work sometimes. But have you these extremely wonderful home remedies?
• Home remedies use natural ingredients to solve all the hair problems like hair fall, dull hair or dandruff which even top rated anti dandruff shampoo fails sometimes. Home remedies take time to show the result though but with time it ultimately makes your hair healthy because the ultimate goal is to have great looking hair. Below are some best home remedies to solve hair problems within a few weeks.
• Dull hair is caused due to the frequent use of shampoos as it rips the hair strands off its natural oils. In this case, eggs works as the best remedy because it is rich in protein and biotin which is good for bringing your dull hair back to life. Use 2 eggs by beating them up with 2 tablespoons of almond oil and yogurt. Apply this mixt6on your hair and scalp, leaving it for 30 minutes. Wash your hair using a mild shampoo and cold water thoroughly.
• Use a mixture of honey and milk for treating frizzy hair. Massage your scalp using this mixture and keep it for about 20 minutes and then wash it off. Honey is great for keeping the natural moisture of your hair intact while milk strengthens your hair making it more manageable and less frizzy.
• Dandruff is a common problem. Ketomac shampoo works best. As a home remedy you can use a mixture of fenugreek seed powder and lemon juice to apply on your hair and scalp. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off. Use this mixture once every 10 days. Lemon contains anti fungal properties and vitamin C which fights dandruff effectively. Fenugreek seed powder also works as a cooling agent and removes dandruff.
• Gray hair has become a problem among the teenagers too. For this, you can try a mixture of amla powder and coconut oil. Heat this mixture till the oil starts boiling. After cooling the mixture, apply it on your hair keeping it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off as usual. Amla works best as a natural hair color and it also contains vitamin C.
• Split ends a caused due to excessive combing of hair or application of too much heat frequently. For this, you can mix papaya and yogurt. Remove the seeds of papaya before mashing it with yogurt. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it for about 50 minutes and then wash it off using a mild shampoo. Papaya is not only good for our skin and body but it is also healthy for our hair. It reduces split ends effectively.