All Navgraha decides the feauture and destinies of our life and they have great importance in our life. Navgraha Pooja means Pooja of nine planets. Navgraha Pooja usually performs to reduce the negative effect on all planets from native life. All Navgraha represent Surya, Chandra, Mangal, Buddha, Guru, Shikra, Shani, Rahu and Ketu.
Trimbakeshwar Temple is the holiest land where you can perform this Navgraha Pooja with the help of Authentic Tamrapatradhari Pandit. Tamrapatradhari Trimbakeshwar Pandit performs many Pooja to reduce the effect of planets like Kumbh vivah to reduce the negative effect of Mangal Graha, Kaal sarp dosh puja to reduce the negative effect of Rahu and Ketu, etc.
Mostly Navgraha Pooja suggested to those people who regularly face problems in their professional life, educational life, to improve their wealth, financial problems, and many other obstacles in their life.
Navgraha Pooja Vidhi Process:
Navgraha Pooja starts with a Kalash Sthapana and invoked Navgraaha.
Make a Sankalp by taking water on the right palm
After that do Ganesh Pooja, Abhishek of Navgraha idols
The God placed on Kalash is prayed by chanting Navgraha mantra
Honam is performed for Navgraha to receive blessings from them and Pooja ends with performing Arti in the last step.
For the best result chant Navgraha Mantra during Pooja.
Benefits of Navgraha Pooja :
Always perform Navgraha Pooja under the guidance of the best Authentic and experienced Guruji. Tamrapatradhari Trimbakeshwar Pandit can help you with this. Because Trimbakeshwar has a legacy of Tamrapatra holder Authentic Pandit and they know the authenticity of every Ritual. Firstly Navgraha Pooja performs to remove the negative effect of planets from our life, this Pooja gives us relief from diseases and helps to create positivity in our life, Pooja gives us strength, success, wealth, mental peace, etc.
Importance of Navgraha In our life :
1) Surya: Sun is the sign of positivity and it teaches us to live in our present and believe in ourselves. Om Ghirini Suryaye Namah is the mantra of Surya Graha.
2) Moon: Moon teaches us to balance our emotions and improve our mental peace. Om Aim Kleem Somaye Namah is the mantra of Moon Graha.
3) Mangal: Mangal Graha teaches decision-making power. And improve wealth, and health. Om Hoom Shreem Mangalaya Namah is the mantra of Mangal Graha
4) Budh : Budh is a messenger of God and helps us to improve our wealth, growth, and stability. Om Brram Breem Braum Sah Budhaye Namah is the mantra of Budh Graha.
5) Guru: Guru is considered a king of God. And helps us to remove the negative emotions from us. Om Gram Greem Graum Sah Guruve Namah is the mantra of Guru Graha.
6) Shukra : Shukra is the symbol of love.Shukra improves our relationship with anybody. Om Draam Dreem Droum Sah Shukraye Namah is the mantra of Shukra Graha.
7) Shani : Shani helps us to fulfill our goals and get success. Om Sham Shanischaryaye Namah is the mantra of Shani Graha.
8) Rahu: Rahu helps us to improve our professional life and to improve our financial condition. Om Raam Rahve Namah is the mantra of Rahu Graha.
9) Ketu: Ketu saves us from an accident, and protects us from evil power. Om Hreem Ketave Namah is the mantra of Ketu Graha.
Trimbakeshwar Temple Online Pooja Booking Services :
We know that Trimbakeshwar has a legacy of Tamrapatradhari Pandit. Purohit Sangh Sanstha is the organization of that Tamrapatra holder Pandit. Tamrapatradhari Trimbakeshwar Pandit performs all types of Hindu rituals. But some are very special in Trimbakeshwar like Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja, Narayan Nagbali Pooja, Kumbh Vivah Pooja, Tripindi Shradh Pooja, Rudrabhishek Pooja, Mahamrityunjay Mantra Jaap, Navgraha Pooja, etc.
If you want to perform any Pooja on Trimbakeshwar land Online Pooja Booking facility is started for devotees. From the official website of Trimbakeshwar Temple, you can book any Pooja and Pandit with just one click.
For Online Pooja Booking Visit: Trimbakeshwar Pandit
From the Pooja booking portal, you get complete information, contact details, and a biography about every Tamrapatradhari Pandit. To complete the booking process you just have to click on book now fill in your information and submit the form. Trimbakeshwar Pandit makes a contact you soon.
Some Pooja takes 3 to 4 days to complete. Trimbakeshwar Pandit helps you to arrange your living place and Food. If you are new in Trimbak village they also provide you with all Pooja samagri which is required for Pooja.
For more information about every Ritual, Pooja visits our official website trimbakeshwar.org.