Another day, with more nutrition and exciting recipes. With its varied advantages, Cashew is back with some more recipes to enjoy. Buy fresh Dry Fruit Zone cashew nuts online to serve the best recipes. These crunchy delights are nature’s best gifts and are available at our warehouse at affordable rates. Get those nuts of premium quality to add to your varied recipes. There's a lot of it from roasted to fresh kernels in different 75 g, 200gms, and 250gms packs. So what are you waiting to buy cashew nuts online right now?
Till then let us see what can we turn these crunchy delights into-
1. Cashew Chicken Casserole
A delicious recipe for surprising your guest, this one is going to melt in your mouth wonderfully that you are never going to forget its taste.
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 3 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 100 grams condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 100 grams condensed cream of chicken soup
- 50 grams of chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped cashew
How To Make?
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- In a pan add chicken broth, condensed cream of chicken soup, condensed cream of mushroom soup and soy sauce and bring it to boil.
- In the mixture add chicken, boiled macaroni, and 1/2 of the chopped cashew, and stir well.
- Now pour the whole mix into a baking tray and scatter over the remaining cashews.
- Bake the platter for 20-30 minutes, but don't overcook. Your dish is ready for serving.
2. Kaju Badam Ladoo
After a spicy treat how about an Indian dessert. This dish is mostly enjoyed during the winter season to keep the body warm.
- 1 cup Cashew nuts
- 1 cup Almond
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 teaspoon ghee
How To Make?
- Soak almonds and cashew up for 15-20 minutes in warm water. After they have become tender, peel the almond skin and put both of the nuts in the grinder. Grind them and hold them aside after making a perfect paste.
- Then add the sugar and water to a saucepan and bring to a boil. The sugar by now should be completely dissolved in water. Now add cashew almond paste and cardamom powder in low flame in the same saucepan with sugar syrup. Stir well the mixture until it is completely mixed.
- The mixture starts boiling keep stirring so it doesn't burn. You need to continue stirring until perhaps 30-40 minutes of the mixture gets thick.
- The mixture may now come off the sides. It's become like a soft dough. You can experiment by making a tiny ball. If it is ready you should put the pan aside.
- Take another pan and brush it with ghee so the mixture does not stick to it. Now hand the mixture over to the pan. Let it cool for a while but don't delay it or your balls won't get better. Now make your choice balls, and put them on a plate.
- Your Kaju badam ladoo is ready, let it cool down and then you can store it in an airtight container.
3. Kaju Curry
So you always wanted to have curry at home, the restaurant-style. Your wait is over, we have the recipe here. Now, you can bring home the taste of heaven.
- 1 cup Roasted Cashew
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3-4 Cloves
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Dried Red Chili
- 1 Star Anise
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 4 Black Pepper
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Onion Paste
- 2 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1/2 inch Ginger Chopped Roughly
- 2 chopped Green Chilies
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen King Masala
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1/4 cup Ground Cashew
- Water as required
- Salt To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Crushed Kasoori Methi
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- Chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing.
How to Make?
- Place ghee in a saucepan and let it heat. Now add the spices- bay leaf, cinnamon stick, dried red chili, star anise, black cardamom, peppercorns and sauté it for a while. Don't let them burn.
- Mix the paste of ginger-garlic and onion to the same pan, and mix for a while. Stir until the onions turn golden.
- Add in the tomato puree and stir for 5 minutes until the water evaporates.
- Its time now for the powdered spices. Add chili powder, kitchen king masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and ground cashews and mix well.
- To make a thick gravy, add water to the mixture, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt, sugar, garam masala powder, Kasuri methi, and blend well with roasted cashews.
- You can add more water and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Cover with a lid and allow to cook.
- Pour over the fresh cream and mix for some time. Make sure that the blend is not stuck to the sides of the pan. On top add ghee and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Your Kaju Curry is ready. You can garnish it with coriander leaves and cashew.
All young and old love Dry Fruit Zone nuts and these recipes will just blow their minds. Who would have thought of making such a pleasure with a bag of cashews at the comfort of their homes? Buy them now to make the most of the best-priced products.